Background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

First day in the blogging world! Will the world end today?


Today is my first day blogging and I have no idea what to blog about. Well for one thing, I do not believe that the world is ending today at 6 pm but the thought does frighten me. Lets say the world did end today..Would I go to heaven or hell? I know I've been saved but what if I was wrong? I'm trying not to worry too much about the rumors but I'm sure it has crossed all of your minds at some point. We all know that in the Bible it says that no one, not even Jesus, knows when the world will end, only God knows. That one fact is what is keeping me from loosing my mind! I'm only fifteen so I definitely want to keep living my life.

Speaking of living my life, my first year of high school was a success! We only have 17 days of school left and I think they're going to be some fun times. I spend my days after school working with the sports medicine team at my school. I love doing what I do! The environment is so exciting and fun which is what I'm all about. I've met some really cool people and I plan on working as a SMA(student medical assistant) for the rest of my high school years. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging! Good post! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Hailey is a blogger! Love your first post… and I am so ready to read more!! HURRY UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I love it Hailey!!!!! your so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete